BUSA is the governing body of university sport, running national competitions in 49 sports from Athletics to Windsurfing, and co-ordinating the Great Britain representative teams for the World University Games and World University Championships.
The BUSA Sporting programme draws on 1.4 million students with over 3500 teams engaged in BUSA competition on a typical sporting day. With over 600 leagues, it is the biggest such sporting programme in Europe. Fixtures and results from all BUSA competitions can be accessed at www.busa.org.uk.
Many university participants have gone on to achieve British and International success in their chosen sport, such as Paula Radcliffe, Monty Panesar, James Cracknell, Stephanie Cook, Nasser Hussain, Kate Howey, Audley Harrison, Beth Tweddle, James Gibson and Will Greenwood.
The BUSA Surfing Championships 2008, from Fistral Beach in Newquay, takes place over the weekend of 29 February- 2 March and you can watch all the action live on the ITV online service. On top of the live service you can also watch online videos, upload clips you take from your camera or phone, find out the weather reports for Newquay, search hotel listings for Newquay and find all the information you could need for the Championships.
For more information visit www.busa.org.uk/surfing

The Cranberry Chamber @ New Theatre

Immaculate Conception