If you’re bored of going to the same nights and listening to the same music, don’t miss Snug’s brand new alternative night offering an eclectic mix of the latest techno, electro and hip-hop.

Snug prides itself on being slicker than your average super -club which typically appeals to ‘top-40’ commercial music lovers. Re-session’s launch night on Monday 10th November was one of the best Snug nights yet; with resident DJ’s Mikey Hanson and James Plaxton playing “oscillating, tingling, techy-elechy tunes” which will keep you on the dance floor until three in the morning. Even if you’re new to this music scene there is something for everyone – you can even chill out on the comfy sofas downstairs if you just want to grab a drink and catch up with friends.

So instead of sitting in the ski-lodge of Oceana wondering how it’s possible that one song can be played over ten times in one night, head down to the Lace Market instead. This time you are certain to wake up still wearing your shirt, thankful you didn’t lose it in yet another rendition of ‘Baywatch’ or on that final go on the waltzers! With ridiculously cheap drinks and free lollies on entry, in addition to a great atmosphere, ‘Re-session’ at snug is guaranteed to be a good night.

Elisa Alston & Emily Hick

Oops, You Didn't Go To Ocean Again

Blueprint, Alfreton Road, Radford