On the 25th September the Warehouse Project will return to its now (in)famous Store Street location in Manchester to bring you 14 weeks of what can only be described as one of the most superb showcase’s of electronic music imaginable.

Having quite rightfully being awarded best club of the year for two years running (Mixmag 2007, DJ 2008) WHP returns in 2009 with a programme that brings together the best of what has been, what is and what will be, under one roof and one banner. With a total of 31 parties across 14 weeks and over 60,000 people expected from across the country, this is one party you do not want to miss out on.

The Warehouse Project 2009 promises an almost dangerous mix of twisted disco, demonic drum n bass, tribal techno, cultured minimalism, heroic hip-hop, energised electro, underground indie, bass infused dub step and of course, heart-stopping house music all night long! The range, breadth and depth of music on offer is to be admired and thoughtfully caters for a range of music tastes whilst staying true to its warehouse roots.

With world renowned, household favourties such as Erol Alkan, Goldie, Aphex Twin, Fatboy Slim and Sasha playing alongside the world’s hottest and most exciting new acts, such as Little Boots and La Roux, the line up is mind blowing. Throw into this mix the likes of Deadmau5, Friendly Fires, Simian Mobile Disco, Skream and Dubfire, and you have got yourself one hell of a party, that is sure to leave Manchester, and a large number of bodies, feeling fairly fudged for a long while after.

Whether you’re a shaker, skanker or smooth mover WHP 2009 is the place to be this autumn … the only question is … which one do you go to?

Angus Drummond

Bringing the Money to the Mountain...

Things to do before you graduate