5 Best Bars

• Coco Tang – Nottingham’s finest cocktails in an underground interior dripping with cool and decadence.
• Brownes – Entertaining and exciting, with ever-changing DJs – the city’s best kept secret for an amazing night out! Find this gem in the heart of desirable Hockley.
• Bag O’ Nails – The Lenton mainstay and a great place to go for an evening drink or to kick off a big night! Dress code – anything you want, and a back bar which holds plenty of surprises!
• Pitcher & Piano – The city’s most beautiful interior and appealing drinks deals in this fabulous converted church in Nottingham’s tasty Lace Market. You can’t go wrong with 2 for 1 cocktails!
• The Ropewalk – Perched on the top of Derby Road, the only place to go for a chilled out drink, good quality food, and possibly Nottingham’s trickiest quiz. A wide selection of wines and beers ensure total satisfaction.

5 Best Restaurants

• Tarn Thai – Fabulous interior (think waterfalls and lilies) teamed with delicious and wonderfully presented food; perfect for a long lunch or impressive dinner.
• Iberico – The ultimate tapas restaurant. One of the best outside London, with a wine list to match the superb menu, you’ll go away with a smile on your face and not too big a hole in your bank account!
• The Golden Fleece – The best place to go for a hearty Sunday roast. Hard to find, but worth a look! Higher quality justifies higher prices, and live music will help the food go down.
• Cumin – Only the finest, authentic ethnic ingredients are used for this award winning menu. Everyone loves a good curry, and this ticks the boxes of both quality and value.
• Edin’s – Situated in Hockley, with a diverse, creative and crowd-pleasing menu – come here for incredible food, tasty wine and a real sense of being hip and happening in the city!

5 Best Nightclubs

• Market Bar – Nottingham’s premier weekday venue. Perfect for late nights, great DJs and the record-breaking numbers of Jägerbombs! With promotions as hugely popular as the music it plays, this will soon become one of your favourite places to party in the city!
• Ocean – Nottingham’s student only nightclub that pleases crowds and pumps out chart hits week after week! End your week by arriving on Friday, leaving on Saturday and taking full advantage of terrific drinks offers.
• Gatecrasher – Feel slightly more exclusive in this fun club in the heart of the city. Great tunes and major DJ sets throughout the year! Whether in the week, or more expensive at the weekends, feel like a star in this newly renovated hotspot.
• Stealth – Like house? Like Drum & Bass? Like having a phenomenal night out that will have you up ‘til the early hours? Get thee to Stealth for a mind-bending experience!
• Rock City – Live music, from dance to rock, and a host of promotional nights with mainstream hits and nostalgic nineties classics, plus the sense-altering Rescue Rooms: Rock City is perhaps Nottingham’s most versatile venue!

5 Best Promo Nights

• Underground Rebel Bingo Club – The global smash hit that considers Nottingham home. Nottingham’s most exclusive night might just be its best! Go online to get an invite, beat the crowds, and enjoy the drinking, dancing and prize-winning.
• Twisted Hearts Club – Carnival themed and free-thinking, with a heart-warmingly charitable undercurrent, head to Pink for what is called the “ultimate egalitarian night out in Nottingham”!
• DIVE – Head to Market Bar for top DJs playing a huge variety of tunes and mind-blowing drinks offers at this award winning night! Thursday nights might just end up your favourite night of the week.
• Detonate – Drum & Bass central, with drinks offers, internationally renowned DJs – get ready to be shaken to your core by the bass and shaken to dance by the music!
• High Spirits – Dress up and drink as many cocktails as you like on this hugely popular and massively successful night out! What better than all you can drink in all of your finery?

5 Best Alternative Nights

• Jongleurs Comedy Club – This old standby might prove to be one of the best nights you have all year, in an attractive canal side venue offering food, drink and local and national stand-up comedy.
• 7 legged – The world record holding jewel in the Karnival crown. Bar Crawl. Fancy Dress. Thousands of students. With their legs tied together. Need we say more? Only that this is one of the must-attend events of the year!
• Silent Disco at The Den – A truly exciting event held at The Den on the University Campus. Enjoy the hilarity of seeing the person next to you moshing as you listen to dance music, then laugh with your friends as you realise you all look as ridiculous as he.
• New Theatre – Support the country’s only student run theatre and be pleasantly surprised that “the great unwashed” can actually put on a pretty excellent show! All shows are performed, directed, produced and designed by students of The University of Nottingham.
• Dusk ‘til Dawn –Head to Europe’s Premier Poker Venue for tournaments and cash games for all levels and abilities. Have you got what it takes to play high stakes?

Impact Introduces... Part One

Was Tony Hayward Right After All?

1. Adam
    October 6, 2010 at 16:16 — Reply

We are aware that Brownes is no more at Nights. Why not go to Baa Bar, the place that koved into where it used to be instead?