THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED

Impact Film is running a competition for a FULL FESTIVAL PASS to Mayhem Festival 2011, which will be at Broadway Cinema from 27th – 31th of October. With a value of £55, the pass will get you into any of the festival’s events – meaning you can see 5 days worth of Horror entertainment for free!

To enter, all you need to do is answer the following question…

An exclusive BAFTA screening of The Awakening will be playing at the festival. Which star of the film was previously in hit HBO drama The Wire?

Please tweet your answer to @impactfilm – or email [email protected] with “Mayhem” in the subject field.

Good luck!

Details about Mayhem Festival 2011 can be found by clicking the following link:

http://www.mayhemhorrorfest.co.uk

T&Cs – The competition closes at Midnight on Friday 21st of October. The winner will be announced over the following weekend and contacted by email/Twitter. The prize is a full festival pass to the Mayhem Festival 2011 at Broadway Cinema; there is no alternative. Therefore, please do not enter if you cannot make it to the festival. If you win, you will be able to pick up the pass either from the Impact Office on University Park Campus or from Broadway Cinema; we will not send it via post. Only one entry per candidate is allowed; no repeat entries will be considered. While we select the winner at random, please note that our decision is final and there are no runner-up prizes. Impact reserves the right to make any alterations to the above.

Tom Grater

Review - Sleeping Beauty

London Film Festival Blog - Day 5