Impact Arts is running a competition to win a free pair of tickets to see Journey’s End at Nottingham’s Theatre Royal on Tuesday, the 15th of November.

Synopsis:

R.C. Sherriff’s multi-award winning play is coming to Nottingham directly from London’s Duke of York Theatre; it is an unequivocal masterpiece of British drama not to be missed! Set in the trenches of Northern France, the entire story plays out in the officer’s dugout. It celebrates the humour and courage of ordinary men in extraordinary circumstances, as they face a fate of certain tragedy amidst the horrors of World War One.

To enter, all you need to do is answer the following question…

Which stage musical-turned-film retells the events of World War I (featuring Laurence Olivier, Maggie Smith and Vanessa Redgrave) and includes a lively rendition of the song ‘The Moon Shines Bright on Charlie Chaplin’?

Please email your answer to [email protected] with ‘Journey’s End Competition’ in the subject field. You must be a student of the University of Nottingham to enter and you must email us your answer via your university email account Good luck!

Terms and conditions: The competition closes at Midnight on Sunday 13th of November. The winner will be announced on Monday 14th of November and contacted by email. The prize is all that is listed above; there is no alternative. If you win, you will be able to pick up the prize from Nottingham Theatre Royal on the night of the performance. Only one entry per candidate is allowed; no repeat entries will be considered. While we select the winner at random, please note that our decision is final and there are no runner-up prizes. Impact reserves the right to make any alterations to the above.

'Look Back in Anger' @ The New Theatre

Review - The Adventures of Tintin