– This competition is now closed-

Competition time again! Next week on Monday 19th March there will be a special preview screening of a new restoration of Jean Renior’s classic war film, La Grande Illusion, at Broadway Cinema Nottingham. This screening will be followed by a satellite Q&A with director Mike Newell and critic Geanette Vincendeau, who will talk about the film and Renoir’s career.

For any cineaste this should be a special event, and a great chance to see a revered classic restored for the big screen.

We have two tickets to give away for the screening – which takes place at Broadway Cinema in Nottingham, start time 6pm, with the Q&A following straight afterwards via satellite link – and all you have to do is send a blank email to the following address with “Competition” in the subject field – [email protected] – by Midnight on Saturday.

If you wish to book more tickets for the event, you can do so here.

The film will run for a full week at Broadway Cinema from the 6th of April, so this is a great opportunity to catch it earlier than the general public.

Good luck!

T&Cs – The prize is for two tickets to see La Grande Illusion on Monday 19th of March at Broadway Cinema, 6pm – there is no alternative. You must enter by Midnight on Saturday 17th of March to be eligible. Winners will be contacted by email and will have their tickets reserved on the door.

Review - Bel Ami

Malawi Engineering Project