As summer is fast approaching, the Impact team has been given the chance to review one of the best up-and-coming festivals this summer, Hideout. Situated on the Island of Pag in Croatia, the picturesque seaside location is the ideal venue for party-goers and electronic music lovers. Hideout Festival, which kicked off in 2011, was a sell out both then and now. 

The festivities will run from Tuesday 26th June right up until the early hours of Monday 2nd July. So unlike many UK festivals, there is room for sun, sea and relaxing alongside the music. There are a selection of pool parties and boat parties with accompanying sounds from Chase & Status, Erol Alkan, Julio Bashmore and many more.

The main site can be found on Zcre beach and features two outdoor swimming pools and four outdoor/indoor nightspots with stunning views over the sea. The idyllic surroundings are seemingly unrivalled and we are certain this is the place to be this summer.

Replacing the likes of typical party destinations such as Ibiza, Croatia has become a hugely popular haven for students on a budget. At £99, the reasonably priced festival is jam packed with some of the best DJs the world has to offer. Featuring the likes of Skream, Benga and Annie Mac, these globally renowned artists are sure to be crowd pleasers. We are excited to have been given such a great opportunity and can’t wait to update you on our favourite performances and check out the location for ourselves!

Sam Coates

Review - The Avengers

Burkina Faso: The Land of the Honest Men