Impact Arts is giving away a free pair of tickets to see Cheek By Jowl’s performance of ‘Tis A Pity She’s a Whore at Nottingham’s Theatre Royal on Tuesday, the 6th of November.

‘In this violent and bloody drama, we watch a brother and sister’s passionate descent into hell. Incest, morality, religion and corruption all make this play as shocking and controversial today as it was almost four hundred years ago’

‘Cheek By Jowl has performed in 301 cities in over 40 countries, spanning six continents and has received numerous international awards.  They are Artistic Associates of the Barbican, London and they stage work in three languages – Russian, French and English.’

Theatre Royal, Nottingham

Find more information on Cheek By Jowl and the  production here: http://www.trch.co.uk/index.aspx?articleid=18145

To enter, all you need to do is answer the following question…

Who wrote the play ‘Tis A Pity She’s a Whore ?

Please email your answer to [email protected] with ‘Tis Pity She’s  a Whore Competition’ in the subject field. You must be a student of the University of Nottingham to enter and you must email us your answer via your university email account and good luck!

Terms and conditions: The competition closes at Midnight on Sunday 4th of November. The winner will be announced on Monday 5th of November and contacted by email. The prize is all that is listed above; there is no alternative. If you win, you will be able to pick up the prize from Nottingham Theatre Royal  on the night of the performance. Only one entry per candidate is allowed; no repeat entries will be considered. While we select the winner at random, please note that our decision is final and there are no runner-up prizes. Impact reserves the right to make any alterations to the above.

Film Review - Grabbers @ Mayhem Horror Film Festival 2012

Review - The Thing