Welcome back to another edition of Trailer Watch. This week we’re bringing you new footage from Sam Raimi’s highly anticipated Oz: The Great And Powerful, Tina Fey’s Admission as well as the first trailer for the Netflix series House of Cards.

Oz: The Great And Powerful

Set before the events of L. Frank Baum’s novel and its classic 1939 adaptation, Oz sees James Franco playing Oscar Diggs, a Kansas city circus magician who is swept away into the technicolour world of Oz. Believed to be the saviour the otherworldly inhabitants have all been waiting for, he is charged with destroying the Wicked Witch in exchange for fame and fortune. Directed by Sam Raimi (the Spider-Man Trilogy), Oz also stars Mila Kunis, Rachel Weisz, Michelle Williams and Zach Braff. It’ll be released on 8th March 2013.

Admission

Who doesn’t like Tina Fey? The actress, writer and comedian of Mean Girls and TV’s 30 Rock will be playing college admissions assistant, Portia Nathan, in this alternative comedy. When her boss retires, she must compete for the top job with her friend and colleague, Corinne. Things take a turn, however, when she is asked to visit an experimental school and its co-founder, John (Paul Rudd), whose newest prodigy may actually turn out to be the son Portia gave up during her college years. Michael Sheen and Wallace Shawn also star. A UK release date has yet to be confirmed, but Admission will be released in 2013.

House of Cards

We don’t always post trailers for TV series… But when we do they’re produced by David Fincher (The Social Network, Fight Club) and written by Beau Willimon (The Ides of March). A US adaptation of the 1990 BBC series, House of Cards is a political thriller starring Kevin Spacey as ruthless politician Francis Underwood who, after being betrayed by his superiors, is on the hunt for revenge. House of Cards also stars Robin Wright and Kate Mara, and will be released in its entirety on Netflix from 1st February 2013.

Josh Franks

Album Review: One Direction - 'Take Me Home'

Broken Hearts and Axe Rage in Zagreb