Impact Arts is giving away a free pair of tickets to see Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo at the Nottingham’s Theatre Royal Concert Hall on Friday, February 8th. 

‘You can again be amused and amazed as the all-male divas of Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo  (or ‘The Trocks’ to their friends) return to Nottingham. Winner of the Critics’ Circle National Dance Awards and the TMA Theatre Award, The Trocks’ combination of pure comedy, extraordinary technical prowess and genuine love of ballet has made them a global phenomenon.’

Theatre Royal, Nottingham

Find more information on Les Ballets Trockadero and the  production here:

http://www.trch.co.uk/index.aspx?articleid=18866

To enter, all you need to do is answer the following question…

Q) In what year was the Les Ballets Trockadero De Monte Carlo company formed?

A. 1982

B. 1974

C. 1968 

Please email your answer to [email protected] with ‘Les Ballets Trockadero Competition ’ in the subject field. You must be a student of the University of Nottingham to enter and you must email us your answer via your university email account. Good luck!

Terms and conditions: The competition closes at Midnight on 6th February. The winner will be announced on Thursday 7th of February and contacted by email. The prize is all that is listed above; there is no alternative. If you win, you will be able to pick up the prize from Nottingham Theatre Royal  on the night of the performance. Only one entry per candidate is allowed; no repeat entries will be considered. While we select the winner at random, please note that our decision is final and there are no runner-up prizes. Impact reserves the right to make any alterations to the above.

Rock the Kasbah

Silicon Spa and the Rise of Gaming Clusters