Calling all bibliophiles, lovers of witty tees or anyone that finds ‘I got 99 problems and a snitch ‘aint one’ absolutely hilarious – Christmas is coming up, so why not treat yourself or your loved ones to a new literature T-shirt?

Impact Arts gives you five Literature t-shirts that would make a great addition to any wardrobe.

NUMBER FIVE:

alicewon

‘We’re all mad here’ – You’re never too old to read Lewis Caroll’s Alice in Wonderland so why not treat yourself to this John Tenniel mad hatter tea-party inspired sweater? This gem can be found on Out of Print Clothing.

NUMBER FOUR:

wilde

Your friends will go Wilde over this t-shirt. This is one of 100 literature based t-shirts you can buy off Litographs.  Each design is made entirely from the text of the classic book. So you can read The Importance of Being Earnest off your top, a great wardrobe edition and will save an English student buying the book (well, an English student with really, really good eyesight.)

NUMBER THREE:

hunger

Suzanne Collins’ Hunger Games series has taken over the book community – if you are as obsessed with the dystopian novels as the rest of us, this cafepress t-shirt is ideal; with all your favourite characters you can wear the top on Christmas or to the Catching Fire showings.

NUMBER TWO:

gatsby

It’s one most recognisable book covers, and 88 years after its debut; the Francis Cugat image is as iconic as ever. The haunting image of the female eyes adrift a blue sky makes this truffleshuffle t-shirt not only visually stunning, but highlights the uncertainty of the American dream The Great Gatsby encapsulates.

NUMBER ONE:

snitch

Saving the best until last – I never thought I’d find a Jay-Z inspired Harry Potter top, but here’s one for you. This t-shirt can be found on Etsy and is a perfect present for Potter and Jay-Z fans alike.

Joanna Webley-Brown

Follow Impact Arts on Twitter and Facebook.

Christmas Dresses: What We're Wearing

Reservoir Slogs: Rowing Experienced