Style

Style Profile: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

27 year old Victoria’s Secret model, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, takes off-duty to refreshing heights, and consistently challenges the ‘model norm’ of sporting all-black with her often poised and girly style choices. Her experiences range from modelling for Burberry to starring in Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Despite a hugely versatile career and having the ability to adapt, her style is a facet of her character that contrasts this – instead of being styled, she does the styling, and does so impeccably.

pa photo1rosie 20102011 rosie

2009 through early 2011, Rosie often gravitated towards nude, a neutral colour less harsh than monochrome, but still exudes a similar sort of sophistication. She’s no stranger to high-end fashion, sporting Missoni and Valentino floor-length gowns, and equally when off duty prior to the Burberry 2010-11 show she sported an iconic Burberry trench and knee-high boots.

rose transformersrose antonio

Her elegance lies in the fact that she rarely over-accessorises, or over complicates her look, but keeps them simple allowing the garments to make maximum impact. Her signature make-up look is light, fresh, and is best described as ‘her skin but better’. If her makeup has a focal point it tends to be a subtle smokey eye, or a bright lip. The former is a favourite red-carpet look of hers and compliments her Burberry dress at the London Premiere of Transformers: Dark of the Moon beautifully. The red Antonio Berardi dress goes down as one of her most breath-taking style moments, the Harry Winston earrings adding an understated but flirty flair.

rose gerrard rose stella mccartney rosejumper

Her every-day casual looks are Impact Style‘s favourite, and it is when her personal style really comes to life; her day-to-day looks are effortless but always precisely thought out. The powder blue Giorgio Armani bag contrasts the navy Gerad Darel jumpsuit perfectly, and she lifts every outfit with a black heeled sandal or court shoe.

Shope Delano

Follow Impact Style on TwitterFacebook and Instagram

Images: Getty Images/ Pacific Coast News/ PA Photos

StyleStyle Profiles