Don’t Hate, Procrastinate! #16

Description: Don’t waste your time when you’re wasting time! This Procrastination Pack is your weekly dose of the Internet, in which we find the best things to do when you should be writing an essay/in a seminar/having a shower.

Directions for use: One pack weekly. Do not leave in direct sunlight.

May include: Running dogs, invisible cows and regret from wasted time.

I write like…

I write like

By copying and pasting paragraphs of your own work into the text box, this website analyses your writing in order to inform you which famous author you emulate. The site has a questionable level of reliability yet it remains interesting and suitably distracting nonetheless.

omfg dogs

omfg dogs 3

No words can really do this website justice. It has it all; fluorescent colours, funky music, and dogs all combined into a continuous, never-ending loop. The site serves as a handy warning for your sanity, being fixated on the screen for longer than a minute is a very good indication that you need a break.

Broken Self

broken self 2

Release the inner frustration from working too hard/ not working at all by virtually breaking your computer screen.

Automatic Flatterer

automatic flatterer 2

This site is great for simultaneously feeding your ego and wasting your time, just type your name in to the arguably dodgy-looking text box and it will be nice to you. It’s as fun and as narcissistic as it sounds.

Find the Invisible cow

cow

The title here is quite self-explanatory. Simply hover your mouse over the blank screen and click when the shouts of “cow” intensify in order to successfully find the invisible cow. This site is much more fun without headphones, and when your flatmate can hear the increasingly frantic shouts of “cow, cow COW” through the wall.

Robyn Turnock

Click here for more Don’t Hate! 

Follow Impact on Facebook and Twitter