Trailer Watch – Run All Night

“I’m coming after your boy with all I’ve got. And when it’s done, and it will be done… then I’ll let you die.” On the same day that Tak3n hit UK cinemas, the trailer for Run All Night was released. Seeing Liam Neeson in yet another action movie, this time, he’s protecting his son from former boss Shawn (Ed Harris).

Following Unknown and Non-Stop, Liam Neeson once again joins forces with director Jaume Collet-Serra, though this time the action takes place over the course of a single night. When his estranged son Mike Conlon (Joel Kinnaman) is threatened, hit man Jimmy Conlon (Neeson), formerly known as ‘The Gravedigger’, must go head-to-head with his old boss and long-time friend Shawn.

Halfway through the trailer, the predictable choice of “Danny Boy” plays while Jimmy and son go up against not only the mob, but the police in a bid to save Mike and his family. A fraught relationship between father and son is also revealed, with father Conlon attempting to redeem himself for his previous iniquities by morphing into something of an action hero dad.

There’s plenty of gun-brandishing and violence, with the added excitement of the action all taking place over one night. For those who love Liam Neeson in his realm of recent movies, this looks to be a satisfying and valuable addition to his collection.

Catch Run All Night in UK cinemas on May 1st.

Amanpreet Grewal

Click here for more Trailer Watch

Let us know your thoughts on this trailer via Facebook and Twitter, or leave a comment below.

Writer and Editor for the Film & TV section of Impact, Bharat is a keen previewer, reviewer and sometimes just viewer, of all things cinematic and televisual, with a particular passion for biographical pictures, adaptations and sitcoms.