Style

Style Watch: Fashion Week Attendees

Fashion week has now regrettably come to a stylish end until September, but we couldn’t help but rounding up the best dressed on the FROW during the star-studded season. 

Millie Mackintosh

milllie1

The 70s trend is definitely a difficult one to get away with – but Made in Chelsea’s Millie Mackintosh wears it confidently in these bold printed Felder & Felder flares. She let the trousers do the talking and kept the rest of the outfit simple wearing just a black turtle neck and a classic leather jacket, with minimal jewellery and make-up.

Rita Ora

rita22

Some of Rita’s Fashion Week ensembles definitely raised eyebrows, but she looks incredible here in a sophisticated Stella McCartney pinstriped jumpsuit and sparkly Louboutins. Small details like the chain on the clutch bag and necklace layering keep the look from being too ‘officewear’, and the tousled hair and grungy eyeliner make it look effortlessly cool.

Paloma Faith and Pixie Lott

pixie11

Sylish duo Paloma Faith and Pixie Lott cosied up at the Topshop Unique show wearing fresh and fun outfits. The Topshop fashion show this year had lots of flashes of different shades of red- as demonstrated by Paloma and Pixie. Their looks were varsity style sweats and mini-skirts and both finished off the look with matching red lipstick. We love Paloma’s quirky pom-pom Charlotte Olympia shoes!

Kate Moss

katemooo

Kate Moss is the undisputed queen of cool and has been setting trends for decades. At the Burberry Prorsum show she wore a black suede cape with on-trend oversized fringing, along with her trademark black skinny jeans. She kept the outfit sleek with simple black court shoes and her usual low maintenance loose curls.

Verity Sulway

Images: dailymail.co.uk, elle.co.uk, kontrolmag.co.uk

Credit: Joanne Davidson

Follow Impact Style on TwitterFacebook and Instagram

Style