Trailer Watch – The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2

The revolution is coming to an epic end but which side will stand victorious in the final instalment of the Hunger Games franchise? Entitled “Unite”, this first teaser trailer for Mockingjay Part 2 embraces the word itself.  Starting off with the wedding of newly reunited Annie and Finnick, this gives a nice conclusion to the previous film’s rescue scenes and brings with it a sense of joy and hope. Katniss and Peeta are also reunited and are shown hugging each other which poses the question: is Peeta finally free of the Capitol’s control, or is it all part of another twist yet to come?

Scenes soon explode to war as the rebels, fronted by the Mockingjay, begin attacking the Capitol demonstrated by plenty of tanks and buildings being blown up, as well as entire streets being flooded with oil. A first glimpse is given of Gwendoline Christie but her role, at this moment, remains a mystery. Finally, President Snow addresses the world with a chilling announcement as he proclaims “the game isn’t over”.

May the odds be ever in your favour to get a front row seat to Mockingjay Part 2 which opens on November 20th.

Luke Norman

Click here for more Trailer Watch

Let us know your thoughts on the latest trailer via Facebook and Twitter, or leave a comment.