Style

Best Dressed of Glastonbury

Impact Style takes a look at some of the key looks Glastonbury had to offer. As one of the UK’s biggest festivals, and a breeding ground for A-listers who don’t mind getting a little dirty. Glastonbury brings in celebrity’s from around the world ready to watch their favourite acts and lucky for us bringing their statements styles with them.

Daisy Lowe

Daisy-Lowe-at-Glastonbury-2015

First on the list is Daisy Lowe, a frequent participant of the five day music festival. Daisy shows us how to do festival chic for when the British weather doesn’t quite measure up to our expectations. Her Khaki jumpsuit with layered accessories and statement hunters, looks effortlessly put together whilst still highlighting her celebrity status.

Alexa Chung

glastonbury-festival-2015_4801866 alexa chung

Ah Alexa Chung – a key figure in all things festival fashion, or fashion at all for that matter. Almost anyone who’s scouted through Glastonbury’s key outfits over the years (guilty) has come across Alexa who always manages to get it just right. Here she does it again in this Bella Freud dress, a classic denim and the always necessary wellington boots.

Laura Whitmore

Laura-Whitmore

Laura Whitmore was also feeling the festival spirit on Saturday. Her suede mini dress, studded boots and a statement flower power shoulder bag give the festival look some sass. Laura Whitmore we praise you.

Suki Waterhouse

Suki-Waterhouse-spotted-at-Glastonbury

Suki Waterhouse was also spotted among the festival celebrations. Suki is another model who always just seems to get it right. The key piece to this outfit is of course her fringed technicolour jacket, which we love. It adds the right amount of fun and is perfect for getting into the festival spirit of peace and love.

Ella Eyre

Ella-Eyre-Vogue-29Jun15-Getty_b_426x639

Ella Eyre’s looks offers a bit more street edge. Her Adidas Bomber, black cap paired with wellingtons and a classic cut dress shows off her London based roots.

Cressida Bonas

Cressida-Bonas-at-Glastonbury

Last but not least we have Cressida Bonas. Her matching striped two piece is perfect for the festive day look, paired with an oversize white denim Topshop shirt and statement sunnies, Cressida shows us how it’s done.

Chanelle Olaleye 

Images: The Mirror.co.uk, Vogue.co.uk, Grazia.co.uk

Follow Impact Style on TwitterFacebook and Instagram

Style