‘Please Excuse The Confusion’ – Kanye is well, Kanye.

A Breakdown Of Kanye’s Twitter Rant Including Wiz Khalifa (And Amber Rose, And Kim Kardashian, And His Family And Wiz Khalifa’s Child)

If you know Kanye well enough, you’d realise just how much you can’t keep up with him. Even Kanye can’t keep up with Kanye.

After changing the title of his album twice, from So Help Me God, to Swish, to Waves, we have all witnessed just how indecisive he can be during his ‘creative process’. Expected to be his seventh studio album after Yeezus in 2013, fans are in sheer anticipation for his new work that he deems to be a gospel album.

However, we have been recently distracted from this delay, and one could say heavily entertained by his recent rants on Twitter about Wiz Khalifa’s apparent jab at him for tweeting “Hit this kk and become yourself”, that ‘Ye totally misinterpreted as a subtweet about his wife Kim Kardashian. This of course inspired him to fire a 17-fold thread in response to Wiz Khalifa’s ‘insult’.

Find the eventually deleted outburst below:

“Oh n***** must think I’m not petty cause I’m the best that’s ever made music”

“Like, oh that’s Ye and I can put his wife’s initials on my twitter @Wizkhalifa”

“Bro first of all you stole your whole s*** from Cudi”

“Second, your first single was corny as f*** and most there after”

“You have distracted from my creative process”

“I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants”

“I screen grabbed those pants and sent it to my style team”

“3rd no one I know has ever listened to one of your albums all the way through”

“4th you let a stripper trap you”

“5th I know you mad every time you look at your child that this girl got you for 18 years”

“6th don’t ever come out the side of your neck at me”

“7th I am your OG and I will be respected as such”

“8th I made it so we could wear tight jeans”

“9th me and Cude created this shit”

“10th don’t you ever in your f***ing life speak sideways about a n**** that’s fighting for us I do this for all of us

“11th I showed you respect as a man when I met you”

“12th You wouldn’t have a child if it wasn’t for me”

“13th You own waves???? I own your child!!!!”

“14th N**** it’s called creativity #Youshouldtryitsomeday”

“15th N**** I tried to call you and you changed your number”

“16th don’t even hint at mentioning me my family my wife I am your OG”

“17th I think you dress cool I wish I was skinny and tall”

• Kanye West (@kanyewest) January 27, 2016

6652379957_6e2f88539d_b

Got all of that? Good. Now the craziest part – Wiz meant Khalifa Kush in the tweet, kk meant weed. Evidently in no relation to Kim Kardashian who also happens to have the initials ‘KK’. It’s not always about you ‘Ye, certainly narcissistic paranoia at its finest. Wiz Khalifa did stand up for himself with the bold correction: “KK is weed fool. Reason’s why your not wavy. Go back to Swish.”

Quite embarrassing for the self proclaimed ‘greatest rapper alive’. Kanye did did come back to express his ‘confusion’, stating he was happy to know that KK meant weed and not a sly reference to his wife. He tried shifting the attention back to his upcoming album, but the internet didn’t let go of the incident that easily. It quickly exploded on Twitter with memes and comments.

The problem with the rant is he did wash quite a bit of dirty linen in public, unnecessarily involving people such as his ex Amber Rose, and her child with Wiz Khalifa, claiming that if it was not for him, Wiz would not even have a child. In my opinion, that’s a bit much. In his 4th shot he tweeted “You let a stripper trap you”, obviously forgetting that he was once in a two-year relationship with Amber Rose himself. Interesting. It is unfortunate that he is married with two children and still appears to very bitter about his ex and blatantly slut shaming her in the process.

Much to our delight on “banterous” Twitter, Amber Rose soon came to her own rescue with a fairly revealing tweet:

“Aww @KanyeWest are u mad I’m not around to play in your ***hole anymore? #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch”.

As in her own right she might’ve found Kanye’s seemingly weet offensive, this tweet was apt for the perfect comeback in that regard.

Once again, Kanye posts a tweet in self defence claiming no involvement in anal sexual activities with Amber Rose, or anyone for that matter.

“Exes can be mad but just know I never let them play with my a** … I don’t do that … I stay away from that area all together.”

• Kanye West (@kanyewest) January 28, 2016

It was a tweet that really brought down the tone of the day of everyone who saw it. Do we believe Kanye? Does anyone care? Or we’re all just going to drop it and wait for Waves’ release on February 11th? By the way, Wiz Khalifa also has album due for February 5th… Maybe just enjoy the albums…?

Natalie Narh

Images: Ian Gampon and amandaphotogirl via Flickr

Follow Impact Music on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter

EntertainmentMusicMusic Features