Beauty

Summer Beauty Fixes That Won’t Break The Bank

As the school year draws to a close once again, your excitement for upcoming festivals, holidays, parties etc, is most likely reaching its’ pinnacle. However, you are a bit low on cash as those post-exam celebrations have loosened those purse strings more than you would have liked.

Not to worry, as Impact Style has found some fantastic beauty products that will make sure you do not break the bank.

Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation, £12.99 at Superdrug

A good foundation is an essential in the summer; however, I always find it a task to find a foundation that will withstand the hot weather and give immaculate coverage. After years of attempting this search, I have finally found a product does both – Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation.

Sleek Contour Face Form Contour Kit, £9.99 at Superdrug 

In the past, I have spent a small fortune in my pursuit of accented cheekbones. However, I have recently discovered Sleeks Contouring and Blush Kit, which still achieves the skillfully defined look but for a third of the price.

Make Up Revolution 32 Eye Palette Mermaids Forever, £8.00 at Superdrug

Why buy one eye shadow from MAC, when you can get thirty-two from Revolution? On top of each eyeshadow being highly pigmented, the palette includes every colour essential for the summer months.

Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil, Free in Elle Magazine (Usually £18.50 at Boots)

Benefit have just released a new line of products that will help you to attain eyebrows that Cara Delavigne would be envious of. Try the Goof Proof eyebrow pencil for the appearance of full, well-shaped eyebrows.

L’Oreal Mega Volume Miss Hippie Mascara, £5.40 at Superdrug

Want to get that feathery lash look for the festival season? Miss Hippie mascara by L’Oreal should do the trick. It will soon become a fundamental element of your summer makeup routine.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Pink Pong, £8.99 at Superdrug

When it comes to reapplying lipstick, I am always a bit lazy and end up looking like the joker in photos, which I reminisce over the next morning; however, after a friend recommended Bourjouis lipsticks, this was no longer the case. To add a pop of colour to your overall look, get the Bourjous Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick in Pink Pong.

Kiko Power Pro Nail Lacquer Emerald, £4.90 at Kiko

Kiko has an extraordinary array of nail polishes, which makes it difficult to pick out just one colour. Despite this, Emerald became the obvious choice for me as a light yet vibrant colour that ensures your beautifully manicured hands stand out from a mile away.

Fudge Urban Iced Tropical Cocktail Miracle Ends, £2.98 at Superdrug

With all the sun, salt and dry shampoo that your hair endures throughout the summer, a product that can help maintain strong, healthy hair is a blessing. Fudge Urban’s Miracle Ends will leave your hair smooth and soft without the semblance of grease. It is a summer must have!

Jo Grimwood

Image Credits: peter via Flickr, Brad Shoopman via Flickr, Courtney Rhodes via Flickr, Skeyndor Cosmética Científica via Flickr

Follow @ImpactStyle on Twitter or like the Impact Style Facebook page for more updates on Impact Style.

BeautyStyle