Style

Style News: 17/10/16-23/10/16

THE 2015 ESPYS PRESENTED BY CAPITAL ONE - Some of the world's premier athletes and biggest stars attend The 2015 ESPYS Presented by Capital One in Los Angeles. Televised live from the Microsoft Theater on Wednesday, July 15, at 8 p.m. ET on ABC, the 23rd annual celebration showcases the best moments from the year in sports. (ABC/Image Group LA) KYLIE JENNER

Impact Style’s Humeara Mohamed brings you your weekly dose of all things Style in the latest addition of Style News.

Zayn Malik Supports Gigi Hadid in the Cutest Way Possible

As if Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid weren’t already the clear definition of #CoupleGoals, Zayn has just been spotted sporting his girlfriend’s newest line, Tommy Jeans, in LAX airport. The supportive boyfriend rocked the fleece-lined denim jacket from the new fashion label with black skinny jeans and a white graphic tee.

Not only that, but El Maliko also donned a pair of Guiseppe For Zayn boots – from his latest venture into fashion – seen for the first time since announcing his upcoming collection with Guiseppe Zanotti. Unfortunately, they won’t be available in shops until January 2017, but if the rest of the collection has the same grungy vibe as these black leather beauties, we can’t wait!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLEzKa3DtLa/?taken-by=zayn

Karl Lagerfeld Expands His Empire

The extremely talented Chanel and Fendi designer, Karl Lagerfeld, has disclosed that he plans to launch an international hospitality brand, not unlike the popular hoteliers Bulgari, Armani and Versace. This means that you can expect luxe hotels, restaurants, private clubs and residential properties in the same signature style and aesthetic for which Lagerfeld is famed.

CEO and president for the Karl Lagerfeld brand, Pierpaolo Righi, stated, “Expanding our brand into the hospitality sector reflects our greater vision to broaden the Karl Lagerfeld comprehensive lifestyle experience.”

Pat McGrath Announces Your New Season Must-Have

Metals are making their mark this season – what with spacey bombers and metallic lips all over Instagram (Kylie Jenner, we’re looking at you) – so you can imagine our excitement when Pat McGrath Labs revealed the Metalmorphosis 005 earlier this week. “It’s the full kit to eye heaven,” McGrath explained.

The metallic powder and cream shadows will be available on November 15th – just in time for your festive party looks – and will mark her biggest launch yet. Pat McGrath has already tried and tested these new cosmetics all over the SS17 runways, (think Gigi Hadid’s silver-adorned eyes at Versace), so we’re expecting it to be an instant cult favourite. It’s all about living the gleam, people!

Hailey Baldwin Graces the Cover of Harper’s Bazaar Australia

Justin Bieber’s ex, Hailey Baldwin, shows no signs of slowing down on her quest to dominate the fashion world. This week, she absolutely kills it on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar Australia’s November issue. The 19-year-old model can be seen in a gorgeous Louis Vuitton outfit, lying on a couch in the most sophisticated way possible.

Keeping it chic and minimal, Baldwin sports a fresh, dewy makeup look – courtesy of makeup artist Sam Addington – with effortlessly tousled hair thanks to Charles McNair. The catwalk queen was shot by Darren McDonald and the legendary magazine hits shelves this week.

Kylie Jenner Introduces a New Addition to Kylie Cosmetics

From the early days of just 6 matte lip kits, Kylie Cosmetics has since fast grown into a beauty empire that offers 21 different matte lip kits, along with eye-shadows, eyeliners, glosses, and metallic liquid lipsticks. The 19-year-old makeup maestro and reality star Kylie Jenner has now revealed that she will be releasing her second eye-shadow palette for Kylie Cosmetics this Thursday 20th October. This new palette consists of nine different burgundy, copper and rose gold inspired shades that are perfect for autumn, with a mix of shimmery to matte finishes. Warm hues on the eyelids were a major trend on the SS17 runways, so grab your palette before it inevitably sells out!

Humeara Mohamed (www.humeara.com, @humeara)

Feature Image Credit: Disney | ABC Television Group via Flickr – License

Follow @ImpactStyle on Twitter or like the Impact Style Facebook page for more updates on Impact Style

StyleStyle News