Style

Style News: 17/11/16

Impact Style’s Humeara Mohamed brings you your weekly dose of all things Style in the latest addition of Style News.

What Kendall Jenner Wore for Her 21st Birthday Party

Kendall Jenner is only one of the biggest models in the world right now, NBD, right? Naturally, when her 21st birthday rolled around, it was only fitting that she had three different outfit changes throughout the night. That’s right: THREE. She began the celebrations in an SS17 Julien Macdonald semi-sheer jumpsuit, before changing into something much more snazzy: a one-of-a-kind, LaBourjoisie Swarovski-covered design that cost a whopping $12,000. For a more casual vibe at the end of the night, she ditched the heels and sported trainers with a pink, “Kenny Dolls” bomber jacket.

vintage Paris Hilton vibes

A post shared by Kendall (@kendalljenner) on

Hailey Baldwin Goes Pink

Coffee cup in hand, Hailey Baldwin debuted a just-woke-up-like-this ’do in a pretty candy cotton pink on Instagram this week. She captioned the startling photo with a simple, “Good mornings.” The new hue on the usually-blonde-beauty is complemented by dark roots to match her dark brows – we love!

good mornings

A post shared by Hailey Baldwin (@haileybaldwin) on

Kylie Jenner Teases a Store Opening

The 19-year-old makeup maestro has recently been busy expanding her beauty empire so the announcement that a Kylie Cosmetics flagship store is in the horizon came as no surprise. She took to Instagram to reveal the new store in all its clean, chic, unpainted glory, saying, “MY VISION. I can’t wait for you guys to see what goes on inside my mind & what I’ve been working on. 100% Kylie.” This means that Kylie Jenner’s lip kits, glosses, eyeliners and eye-shadows will now be available somewhere other than online – saving locals of the shop considerable shipping fees!

Zendaya’s Clothing Line Has Plus Sizes

Zendaya is already known for her humanitarian work, but there’s now another reason to love the American actress. Her soon-to-be-launched fashion line will be suitable for absolutely everyone. Not only are all pieces priced between $18 and $158, but they’ll be available in plus sizes too. In a world where the pressures on young girls are worse than ever, it’s refreshing to see Zendaya using her powers of fame for good!

Patched Military Anorak available at all POP UP SHOPS and online @ dayabyzendaya.com ??

A post shared by Zendaya (@zendaya) on

Gaga Makes a Political Statement in Style

We all know that Gaga can tend to be, well, Gaga when it comes to her clothing –Making fashion statements is part of the daily routine for the Born This Way singer. Spotted in Tokyo’s Narita International Airport, Gaga wore a suffragette-inspired dress, which featured big, poofy sleeves, and a feather hat, which had a gigantic “VOTE” badge atop of it to make sure her message did not go ignored.

In times of stress I like to be fashionable. #Election2016 #GoVote #ImWithHer

A post shared by Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) on

Humeara Mohamed (www.humeara.com, @humeara)

Feature Image: David Björn via Flickr – License.

Follow @ImpactStyle on Twitter or like the Impact Style Facebook page for more updates on Impact Style.

StyleStyle News