Fashion

Impact Style’s Guide to Sale Shopping – For Her

It is that time of year again, when the population of the UK are either heading to their local shopping hub or spending hours scrolling through the websites of their favourite stores to find the best deals from the Boxing Day sales. I would be lying if I said I hadn’t dabbled in a bit of sale shopping myself! To commemorate this time of looking stylish for a lot less, Impact Style has found some irresistible deals for you!

To emulate the style of Gigi Hadid and her homage to the nineties, you can get your hands on this jeans and skirt combination from Zara.

Master two trends simultaneously with this embroidered, velvet bomber from Topshop – an absolute steal.

Stay warm until the Spring months come about in this khaki parka with plum fur trimming from Urban Outfitters.

At Impact Style, we are loving the over the knee trend that has been around for the last few Autumn/ Winter seasons. Office is offering these beautiful, black suede boots for a fraction of their original price so you can nail the trend that shows no sign of dissipating.

There is nothing quite like a statement necklace to liven up a simple t-shirt and jeans combination. Mango has some beautiful pieces, including this mixed piece necklace, at prices that could loosen those purse strings.

Looking for a stylish way to carry your books around campus? Look no further than this black leather back pack from Accessorize.

Jo Grimwood

Image Credit: Kevin Dooley via Flickr – License.

Follow @ImpactStyle on Twitter or like the Impact Style Facebook page for more updates on Impact Style.

FashionLifestyleStyle