Fashion

Impact Style’s guide to sale shopping – for him

It is that time of year again, when the population of the UK are either heading to their local shopping hub or spending hours scrolling through the websites of their favourite stores to find the best deals from the Boxing Day sales. I would be lying if I said I hadn’t dabbled in a bit of sale shopping myself! To commemorate this time of looking stylish for a lot less, Impact Style has found some irresistible deals for you!

Stay warm in the cold and dry in the rain with this Sherpa lined, hooded jacket from Urban Outfitters. Perfect for the earlier months of the new year!

Not a fan of wearing a scarf? You can keep your neck warm with this funnel neck jumper from Ted Baker. Although still slightly pricey, this jumper has entered the realm of somewhat affordable with its’ large discount.

If you like a denim shirt, but want to avoid looking like an extra from West World, then this faded denim shirt by Label Lab will be the perfect addition to your wardrobe.

Whether you are needing shoes for a smart or casual look, desert boots are a stylish finishing touch to any outfit. These black, suede desert boots from Office are ideal, if you happen to be looking for a pair.

H&M have some great deals on jeans that are excellent for everything from knocking about to lectures or hitting up Ocean on a Friday. We at Impact Style loves these dark blue, tapered jeans!

Jo Grimwood

Image Credit: Kevin Dooley via Flickr – License.

Follow @ImpactStyle on Twitter or like the Impact Style Facebook page for more updates on Impact Style.

FashionLifestyleStyle