Fashion

Vintage Lover’s Event Guide: January-February

Love Vintage & Retro Fair 2013

Calling all vintage lovers! If you are looking for some new threads, then you are in the right city. Nottingham is playing host to numerous vintage sales that vary in format. Here is what is in store for the coming months!

Nottingham Vintage Kilo Sale – 29th January

Grab a bag. Fill the bag. Pay for the weight of the bag. Simple. At £15 a kilo, this event is the ideal way to spend your Sunday and reinvigorate your wardrobe on a student budget. The Vintage Kilo Sale company are bringing five tonnes of retro fashion to the Nottingham Trent Student Union on 29th January. Early-bird entry at 11am will cost £3, payable on the door, whilst general public entry at 12pm will cost £1.50, payable on the door.

Check out the event on Facebook.

Lou Lou’s Nottingham Vintage Fair – 5th February

Lou Lou’s Vintage Fair is returning to the Albert Hall with its’ usual array of vintage inspired stalls. Lou Lou’s offers a wide selection of vintage clothes, handmade gifts, live music and delicious treats that combine for an afternoon filled with nostalgia. In addition, you can treat yourself to some good old-fashion pampering with Sarah Russell’s pop-up parlour. If you are interested in attending this event, then head down to the Albert Hall on the 5th February, anytime between 10am and 4pm. Entry costs a mere £2, or free if you are willing to convince someone there you are under the age of twelve.

Check out the event on Facebook.

Nottingham Preloved Vintage Kilo – 26th February

In a similar format to the Vintage Kilo Sale mentioned above, this event follows a “weigh ‘n’ pay” scheme. Fill a bag with the clothes that you love and pay for the weight of its’ contents. Preloved Vintage Wholesale will be bringing six tonnes of clothes to the Nottingham Contemporary Arts Centre on the 26th February. Entry is £1.50 between the times of 11am and 4pm. Do not miss out on a second chance to get your hands on some beautiful vintage pieces for a fraction of the price!

Check out the event on Facebook.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOKLmjcB_CK/?taken-by=prelovedkilo&hl=en

Jo Grimwood

Image Credit: Chris Phutully via Flickr – License.

Follow @ImpactStyle on Twitter or like the Impact Style Facebook page for more updates on Impact Style.

FashionLifestyleStyle