Nottingham Vet School tops in student satisfaction

According to the National Student Survey (NSS), the University of Nottingham’s School of Veterinary Medicine and Science is out-performing other vet schools in the UK.

The School of Veterinary Medicine and Science came first in all 27 areas of assessment. Of the 119 final-year Nottingham vet students who participated in the NSS, 95% said that they were satisfied with the quality of the course.

Foundation Dean of the School, Professor Gary England, said: “The astounding results of the NSS for Nottingham this year are testament to the fact that the innovative education we offer here, and the dedication of our staff, is changing and improving the way veterinary medicine is taught in the UK.”

“95% said that they were satisfied with the quality of the course”

The categories in the survey covered quality of teaching, learning opportunities, assessment and feedback, academic support, student voice, resources, and the school’s organisation and management.

According to The Guardian’s league table for Veterinary Science 2017, the University of Nottingham is ranked 3rd.

The NSS takes place every year and gathers anonymous opinions from students. The results are available at Unistats.

Sarah Lindgärde

Featured image courtesy of ‘Anne Worner’ via Flickr. License here.
Follow Impact News on Facebook and Twitter for more updates and information on how to get involved.

• zahn zusatz versicherung kinder
    27 August 2018 at 17:23